Departure from Opatija at 09:30 or 14:00 towards to Brseč, next to the coastal towns: Ičići, Ika, Lovran, Medveja and Mošćenička Draga. The trip takes 1.5 hours to the 60m high cliff “Šip”. Between the cliff and Mošćenička Draga, there is the small blue cave, which is only 3m deep. The cave can only be visited by swimming, and you have 1 hour to enjoy it. After swimming the boat goes back to Opatija.
- adults:195,00 kn (26,50 €) per person, children up to 10 years: 50% discount
The price included:
- drinks while on the boat ride (mineral water with and without gas, coke, soda, red wine, white wine and brandy)
- take bathing suits, beach towels and snorkels
- take sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat)
- the cave is acoustic, and it’s interesting to sing in it
INFO & BOOKING: 00385915743096 Capt. Tomy