The boat departs from Opatija at 08:30 (9:00 form Lovran) in the direction of island Cres. After the one-and-a-half-hour ride the boat arrives at the bay Smrdeća, where the first break takes place. During this two hour break the captain makes grilled lunch for the guests. Lunch options are fish, meat or vegetarian. After the guests have eaten, the boat continues to village Porozina, where the guests have an hour to sit down for some coffee or ice-cream. The next stop is back on the mainland – under the old town Brseč, which lies on 157 meters high cliffs. The guests can swim underneath the cliffs and visit a small 3 meters long blue cave. After the last break, which lasts one hour, it’s time to return to Opatija. During the ride back the boat passes towns Mošćenička Draga, Medveja, Lovran, Ika, Ičići and finally arrives at Opatija around 17:00.
IMPORTANT: Please order fish, meat or vegetarian menu for lunch in advance!
The price includes:
- lunch on the ship (food from the grill: meat, fish or vegetarian menu, salad and bread)
- seasonal fruit in the afternoon
- drinks while on the boat (sparkling water, still water, Coca-Cola, Fanta, apple juice and orange juice)
- transport, boat, skipper, passenger insurance while driving
- take bathing suits, beach towels and snorkels
- take sun-protection (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat)
BOOK NOW! Mob. +385 91 574 3096 TOMY